Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 4

Wow, is it the end of day 4 already?

Breakfast was a peach (used a whole peach), kale, and orange juice smoothie. Whole 30 discourages smoothies but I did it anyway. Because I'm a rebel. Busy @ work, had a dollop of coconut milk in my coffee, didn't really get hungry until lunchtime.

I had leftovers of the cilantro lime cauliflower rice with mango salsa from last night. Still good! Also had another salad in a jar. I'm a big fan of those! Still as fresh as when I made them on Monday.  Snacked on a little trail mix later, but really didn't need much.

Supper was tuna salad made with a can of tuna, an avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper.  I've made this before and it's good stuff. Frank had his on bread, mine was wrapped up in lettuce.  Also some green and red peppers and onions sauteed in coconut oil. Some fresh watermelon and pineapple.

I made some two ingredient pumpkin muffins to take along with some fresh fruit to a new mama from church.  No spoons or bowls were licked in the making of those.  Frank had to be my taste tester.  I am just enjoying the homey, spicy aroma in the house.  Bonus: I got to hold the new little week-old baby. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment